To Do A.11 - Integrate API status into WineHQ

hatky hatkyinc at
Wed Mar 24 14:32:02 CST 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 22:19, you wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, hatky wrote:
> > It looks complicated but it's all 3 mysql commands
> > get a complete table
> > with whatever data you want from the winapi stats
> > in a nice table...
> [...]
> > comments?
> Yeah, there's no need for a database. Right now
> soluions works perfectly fine without a DB, please
> use one. I say this is not acceptable, but is up to
> laxdragon, he's the website maintainer.

It uses DB only for creating the file as a parser
becouse it's 3 lines of code
instade of 30 line parsing and very very flexable, I
talked to laxdragon, he
has not problem with it, he is still reviewing it...

Worshiper of wine ( or,
Impossible is only an opinion.

Do you Yahoo!?