ALSA on i810 audio

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at laposte.net
Thu Mar 25 16:20:21 CST 2004

Hello,

Speaking of alsa, I have a problem with winealsa. Every time I start
wine when the winealsa driver is loaded, I get a message from the
alsa-lib which says :

ALSA lib conf.c:2666:(snd_config_hooks_call) Cannot open shared library
(null)
ALSA lib conf.c:3047:(snd_config_update_r) hooks failed, removing
configuration

This error is reported in wine as :

err:wave:ALSA_WaveInit open pcm: No such file or directory

However, what is interesting is that sometimes, wine starts successfully
but it is really rare. I can hear sound. So I think it is some kind of
race conditions but I was not able to find where.

Max

--
Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net>