controls/scroll.c

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Mon Mar 29 01:22:55 CST 2004

> From: Dmitry Timoshkov [mailto:dmitry at baikal.ru]
>
> "Ge van Geldorp" <ge at gse.nl> wrote:
>
> > Ok, I guess that means that the double click messages need to be
> > handled then?
>
> Not necessarily. If the control does not need a particular
> type of message it can just ignore it.
>
> > With the current implementation you miss the second click
> > of a double click.
>
> What do you mean by that? Surely mouse double clicks work
> fine in Wine.

If you double click on the arrow of a scrollbar control the slider will
move only 1 position instead of the expected 2. This is because the
second click is delivered as a WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK (due to the CS_DBLCLKS
class style) which is not handled by the scrollbar control. I can send
you a small demo program.

Ge van Geldorp.