Handling dialogs created without using templates

Santosh Siddheshwar santosh.s at sonata-software.com
Tue Mar 30 02:38:51 CST 2004

Hi,
  Yes attached is a sample which is pretty similar to what I described
below.
Regards
Santosh Siddheshwar
 <<GetParent.zip>>

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.