problem w/winebuild and '@' in names

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at
Tue Mar 30 11:19:18 CST 2004

Hi Mike,

Hmm, seems a bit hackish, much like my current solution. I'm a while
from submitting the mapi32 stuff anyway, so I can wait for a proper

IMO we need to support the mangled exports, ms tools obviously do. I
seem to recall this used to work, was it changed for cygwin maybe?

--- Mike McCormack <mike at> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
> Another way to get around this problem is to use:
> stdcall func at blah@xxx(long long) func_blah
> because the code only stips off one @ sign and what follows it...
> I've got no idea if that's the Right Way or not.
> Mike

"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at

Do you Yahoo!?