Winelib Test Drive problem

greensh at knology.net greensh at knology.net
Wed Mar 31 16:56:24 CST 2004

Hi,

I'm starting to use the latest winelib (wine-20040309 release) to try
eventually compiling an windows MFC app I wrote. Before attempting this
however, I'm following all directions in the winelib user guide, but the
Test Drive fails and so it tells me to post to this mailing list.

I named my directory winemine2 and copied the source files to this. Then ran
winemaker, but it did NOT create a configure script. So I tried make, but it
fails with;

winebuild -o winemine2.exe.dbg.c --debug -C. dialog.c main.c
winegcc -c  -mno-cygwin -I.   -o winemine2.exe.dbg.o winemine2.exe.dbg.c
winegcc -c  -mno-cygwin -I.   -o dialog.o dialog.c
winegcc -c  -mno-cygwin -I.   -o main.o main.c
wrc   -I.   -foEn.res En.rc
En.rc:23:22: Error: syntax error
make: *** [En.res] Error 1

I guess if this doesn't work, nothing else might not.