winapi_stats

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Mar 31 19:07:00 CST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Tom wrote:

> Hi,
>
> http://www.winehq.org/site/winapi_stats
>
> Is incorrect as it shows Total 19640 100%
> 100% would be nice but its incorect!

I just noticed that there are some extra dlls to filter out:

ttydrv
winealsa.drv
winearts.drv
wineaudioio.drv
wined3d
winedos
winejack.drv
winemp3.acm
winenas.drv
wineoss.drv
wineps
wineps16.drv

I guess the .dll extension is implicit. It would be nicer with it but
that's just my personal preference.

Also, x11drv was supposed to be filtered out already and yet it is
listed, and with 4 stub at that! But if I check today's x11drv.spec file
there are no stubs in x11drv so something is very wrong...

Similarly winearts.drv is shown as having 2 stubs out of supposedly 5
APIs and yet it's spec file in its entirety is:

@ stdcall DriverProc(long long long long long) ARTS_DriverProc
@ stdcall wodMessage(long long long long long) ARTS_wodMessage
@ stdcall widMessage(long long long long long) ARTS_widMessage

Only 3 APIs and no stub here!

Also apparently the 16bit dlls are listed before the 32bit dlls. But
the separation is not clear so it's confusing. Personally I'd prefer a
plain alphabetical list that mixes 16 and 32 bit dlls. Maybe add
'(16bit)' to those dlls that are 16 bit.

    Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?