WNetGetConnection(): Fix for incorrect drive name and remote name and

Krishna Murthy Krishna.Murthy at guptaworldwide.com
Thu May 6 11:54:27 CDT 2004

We did some analysis and come to conclusion that QueryDosDevice is a better
choice than GetVolumeInformation. As you indicated, since network path of
the wine's network drive is not pointing to a real network path, neither of
them going to return the remote path of the network drive. Since
'QueryDosDevice' retrieves a local path for the network drive (from wine
config file), this will be a better choice than GetVolumeInformation.

Please find attached diff taken with diff -u

Thanks,
Krishna