Empty (Stubs in spec only) d3drm

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue May 18 02:38:18 CDT 2004

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 12:59:57AM +0200, Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
> This dll is needed by a game, bug report number 1202. With this empty dll, the
> game crashes at the same point where it crashes when used with the native copy,
> mainly because it crashes before any function in the dll is called. But at least
> it doesn't crash with a dll not found error. You'll have to run the autofoo
> stuff after applying this patch.

Ivan,

As far as I know, you did not submit also a patch to the default
configuration file to add this DLL with 'native' as default (which is a good
thing as all the people having a Windows box have this DLL - it could even
be installed if someone manages to install DirectX under Wine).

    Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/