GP Install

Robert van Herk robert at robertvanherk.nl
Tue May 18 12:19:52 CDT 2004

Hi people,

GP-install is a free win32 setup builder. I have been using it in Wine,
and it is quite usable except for some irritating (wine) bugs. For
example, it forgets that it is installed and before each run needs to be
installed again... :-(

I read on the GP install website that they have source available, though
at a price.

Would it be wise if I would mail them and ask whether for Wine they
would grant us (or me) free access to their source code, just to patch
up Wine a bit? After all, it would also increase their possible install
base...

Greetings,
Robert