Empty (Stubs in spec only) d3drm

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue May 18 10:19:21 CDT 2004

> This dll should be easy to implement (almost geometries utilities
> functions as d3dx8/d3dx9 for d3d8/d3d9). It can be a begin for people who
> want to begin patches for wine (as for d3dx8/d3dx9) :)

Well, my point was the same made about stubs in normal DLLs: why add a
completely useless DLL which may break more things than actually help.

Or, when adding it, have it at least disabled by default.

As for its simplicity, from what I remember there are tricky stuff like Mesh
builders, interpolations, ... Which are 'easy' in the sense it's pure
geometrical stuff and not at all linked to Win32, but still something that
needs at least a good knowledge in 3D geometry processing.

     Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/