Regression with Blizzard patching software

Abby Ricart aricart at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 20 20:21:21 CDT 2004

> <>I believe the correct fix is to change DEFDLG_InitDlgInfo (defdlg.c)
> to not be static and then to call it instead of DIALOG_get_info on
> line 636 of dialog.c I don't have much time at the moment, so could
> someone check this is right and if so submit a patch?

> <>Rob

Since DEFDLG_InitDlgInfo calls DIALOG_get_info internally wouldn't it
also return a NULL pointer rather than a DIALOGINFO* ? Also, Isn't
DEFDLG_InitDlgInfo out of scope for dialog.c?

(Disclaimer: I'm not a WINE developer. Matter fact, I'm not a developer
at all. WINE is the first project I've ever attempted to work on)