great improvements!

Marius Andreiana mlists.20.jardel at spamgourmet.com
Sun May 23 03:24:50 CDT 2004

Hi

I've been using wine for a long time (without any MS Windows dll).
I've upgraded it to the latest version rpm once I installed Fedora Core
2 and I've happily noted these improvements:
* /etc/wine for global config options
* automatic creation of ~/.wine (drives, C:)

There are still some fedora core issues, already in bugzilla.
As the roadmap says, would be nice to have stable releases which focus
on running by default (without any tweaks) common software, such as IE
and Photoshop. (like crossweaver office)

Thanks!
--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania