tlhelp32 problem

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Sun May 23 04:15:54 CDT 2004

> I've implemented a solution for the problem, please review carefully
> as I don't know Wine nor Win32 too well!
sounds quite ok. I've attached my version of (basically same stuff,
written a bit differently).
Note:
- the info from MSDN are likely to be for latest versions of toolhelp.
Anyway, when we run Wine in Win9x mode, the th32ModuleID, GlblcntUsage,
ProccntUsage have real meaning, so they still require a FIXME (even if
the values from MSDN make more sense than the ones in place).
- don't use const int, it will create unncessary variables
A+