additional download for winehq download page

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon May 24 16:06:24 CDT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 08:50:17PM +0100, Ivan wrote:
> This patch adds lots of download to the winehq download page. Sending only to
> wine-devel for now, as I'm not sure they are all needed, but they could all be
> useful in some situation or another. Comment welcome.

I must say I do not agree with this:
  1. Wine's goal is to create a MS-free reimplementation of Windows.
     It is not in our interest to encourage people to download and
     run MS components.
  2. It clutters the download page

This may be a fine thing to do for another project, but this is
not a Wine thing, sorry.

--
Dimi.