Additional downloads for winehq

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed May 26 19:17:42 CDT 2004

I don't think these belong on the download page. That would confuse the
users. IMO the download page should only contain links to download Wine.
All this should go in a HowTo or in the docs. I know we have the 3rd
party tools section there. I was opposed to that as well. We just
cleaned up the download page, and you people want to clutter it up
again! <g>

Btw, your link to the download page in the second patch in wrong. it
should be: http://www.winehq.org/download (we need to keep consistent on
the .org thing)