test for GetAcceptLanguagesA

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Thu May 27 05:17:15 CDT 2004

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com> writes:
>

>>before removing the acsii calls from GetAcceptLanguagesW, i like to see the
>>results of the attached tests. This will hopefuly save me some work when
>>rewriting the function. The tests passes on my Win2k system.
>>

>But they fail on Wine, so I can't apply the patch.

Its not a fault of the tests that they fail on wine, its a fault of
wine. For my understanding the test are created to show that either the
behaviour of wine is correct (when the test succeeds) or that something
left to do one wine (when a test fails)!?

Why can not someone write a test because (s)he found a bug and leave is
to someone else to fix the problem. The first one might not be able to
fix the problem!

camLine Datensysteme GmbH    http://www.camLine.com
Stefan Leichter              mailto:Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Jetzendorfer Str. 6          phone : +49-8137-935-223
D-85238 Petershausen         fax   : +49-8137-935-235