FW: Edit Paste operation does not behave same as MS Windows

Krishna Murthy Krishna.Murthy at guptaworldwide.com
Thu May 27 19:01:26 CDT 2004

Actually the logic truncates the data which exceeded the buffer. If the
honor limit is set and the size exceeded, the EDIT_MakeFit will return TRUE.
The following code after the EDIT_MakeFit will try to take limit to the
buffer size.

+	/* Only replace or insert that many characters that can fit into the
+	edit control. Do this only if honor_limit is TRUE */
+	if(honor_limit && strl > es->buffer_limit)
+		strl = es->buffer_limit - (tl - (e-s));

Krishna