Test Drive failure

Dagan Shai Shai.Dagan at starhome.com
Tue Nov 2 09:53:11 CST 2004

Hi,
I'm new to WINELIB. As a test drive I tried to port the Hello World
application, just to see that the environment is functioning.
I called:
winemaker --console --lower-uppercase .
In the source directory. Then I called:
make
A helloworld.exe.so file was successfully created as a result (no errors
or warnings). However, when I execute this file I immediately get a
segmentation fault. I tried to run it using gdb, in order to figure out
what happens, and I get:
0x00000001 in ?? ()

I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Can someone please point me in
the right direction?

Thanks,
Shai Dagan