ez-cdda sleep

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Nov 4 08:11:08 CST 2004

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 21:00:14 -0800, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Actually I already did a similar hack in the Crossover tree; it's not
> merged because it's full of races (which at first glance seems to be
> the case with yours too).

Well, don't leave me in suspense, show me where they are! :)

I tested this with Armadillo copy protection and it does work though I
don't doubt you are correct. The obvious race of Get/SetThreadContext
before sigcontext upload is fixed with a busy/wait loop, I couldn't spot
any others.

Also the current code is wrong in all cases, as the context returned will
always be meaningless to the app. Surely even if it's racy this patch does
make the results correct sometimes?

thanks -mike