err:keyboard:X11DRV_ToUnicodeEx Please report:

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 07:43:23 CST 2004

Hi Walt,

> Do you know what shift-tab does under such circumstances in
> Windows?  If
> it's the same as regular tab, you could just map ISO_Left_Tab onto
> tab, like below.

I'm not sure about native, but your patch fixes my app (i.e. makes
shift-tab move backward through the tabbing order). It also fixes
regedit (create a new string value and press shift-tab, its now
ignored as per native). So i guess its the right thing to do.

Would you mind forwarding it to wine-patches?

Thanks,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com