150 test failures. advapi32 test crashes.

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 09:47:11 CST 2004

--- Michael Jung <mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> Yes, it is. I would even opt for removing this fixme (or changing it
> to a
> trace) and let the VerifyImage function always return TRUE.
> Implementing it
> in a sensible way would be a large effort, which would not buy us any

This would be really nice as I think this is what causes the .NET
runtime to fail to install. When installing the free Microsoft C
Compiler it bombs because it tries to install the .Net runtime and it
looks like it gets all the way to the end of the install and then I see
this message. I assume its doing some kind of hash check on the package
and if it fails then its rolling the MSI package back.

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.