Winetest questions

Chris Morgan chmorgan at charter.net
Mon Nov 8 09:24:55 CST 2004

> On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 02:01:13PM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > 1. Why are all the archived posts to wine-test-results empty?
> > See http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-tests-results/2004/11
> > Every message body is empty!  What's up with that?
>
> That's a good question. Chris, what's going on?

I suspect these are clients that have issues connecting to the net to upgrade their version of winrash since there are relatively few error reports compared to the number of test result submissions.  We should really have the script ignore empty requests like this as they don't tell us anything and simply spam the mailing list every day.

Chris