dlls/rsaenh/rsaenh.c

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Tue Nov 9 14:24:33 CST 2004

Michael Jung <mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:

> I agree that if this is done on Windows in advapi32, we have to do it there,
> too. What I meant to say was the following:
>
> There are basically two possibilities:
> 1.) It's done in rsaenh. Then we are ok.
> 2.) It's done in advapi32: Then it doesn't matter if we already have set it in
> rsaenh, because it will be overwritten.

But if Windows doesn't set it in rsaenh, then we are just hiding a
bug. And of course there's always the possibility that native advapi32
somehow depends on rsaenh not doing it; I know it's unlikely, but the
point is we can't just do things differently and assume that it will
work.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org