Fix For Menu Bar (resend)

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Wed Nov 10 09:53:47 CST 2004

Le mer 10/11/2004 à 10:45, Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 04:47:15AM -0800, William Poetra Yoga H wrote:
> > I know this sounds a bit unethical (maybe impolite would be a better word),
> > but for practical reasons I think this is permittable. Or maybe I should
> > specifically state (at wine-patches) that I "allow anyone else to fix the
> > patch should it contain errors, and resubmit it"?
>
> This will not work, you'll need to manage your own patches into the tree.

Sometimes, if the original submitter hasn't updated the patch (when the
reasons for it's non-commit are known) after some time and the patch is
deemed useful by somebody else, that other person fixes it and resubmit.

Another thing which may happen is Alexandre fixes small issues while
committing a patch, so what's in cvs isn't exactly what you sent (a cvs
update will show conflicts). But don't count on that to happen all the
time.

Vincent