enhmfdrv: ExtSelectClipRgn

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 06:24:44 CST 2004

My app gives me a FIXME from dlls/gdi/enhmetafile.c at line 1144
complaining that ExtSelectClipRgn is not implemented (and then
proceeds to draw rather corrupted looking pictures). Looking at the
code there is an implementation, but its been #ifdef'd out. removing
the #if 0 doesn't produce any noticable change in my app. Does any
one have any idea why this was removed, or what is needed to make it

"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.