For the appdb hackers

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Sat Nov 13 11:20:20 CST 2004

The appdb does this when you delete comments by modifying the page headers to
point you back at the parent page so you see a message at the top and you end
up back where you started.  In adminAppQueue.php we start the headers way at
the top of the file, its probably easier to do it there than to defer it to
later on and do it before you start outputting the page.

We could set a refresh time but I'm not sure if that has to go in the page
headers or not.

Anyone that knows php have an idea how to do this?

Chris