Michael Jung mjung at
Mon Nov 15 08:54:14 CST 2004

the attached patch incorporates code from the public domain library
LibTomCrypt ( into rsaenh.dll. This allows us to get
rid of the compile and run-time dependencies on OpenSSL, and - as far as I
understand it - might solve some license problems for ReactOS

It would be nice to get some comments on what remains to be done before I
submit the patch to wine-patches.

I renamed the implossl.[ch] (OpenSSL glue logic) files to the more neutral
implglue.[ch]. How to I get diff to produce a patch that reflects this