[LOSTWAGES] Re: Developer Cheatsheet formatting...

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:39:10 CST 2004

Brian Vincent wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:37:18 -0800, Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes, I frankly think that is a bug in Mozilla/Firefox, but it has been
>>that way for a very long time. The width in the case of the above link
>

> Actually, it will render that way in every browser because the
> line has no break in it.  Attached patch is probably the easiest
> way to fix it.  I think we can assume anyone reading this doc
> is intelligent enough to put it all on one line.
>
> -Brian

Well, okay maybe bug is the wrong word. But I see it all the time, for
example when looking at msdn.microsoft.com, and it is rather annoying.
It seems to me that just because there is one object on the page that is
wider than the browser window, that is no reason to render everything
that wide. Then again, I'm not the one writing the code... :-)