Could someone look at this simple code and explain why it doesnt work?

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Tue Nov 16 13:17:34 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:16:58 +0000, luis lenders wrote:
> Now when capcreatecapturewindow is called no window
> shows up at all. What did i do wrong?

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that gcc nested functions change the
calling convention in use somehow ... you shouldn't be using them anyway,
just move the wndproc outside the API call into a static function and put
the code in try() into the API itself. Then run it with a +win trace and
see if you can spot the APIs being used.

thanks -mike