replace a wrong fixme in dlls/winmm/playsound.c

Rémi Assailly remi.assailly at
Thu Nov 18 10:28:45 CST 2004

Andreas Mohr wrote :

>On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 02:30:55PM +0100, Rémi Assailly wrote:
>>I tested a software ( a monopoly game ) and the error was that a sound
>>was still playing so I think that is not a wine bug.
>>Before submitting this patch to wine-patches I would like to know what
>>do you think about it, what should be WARN, FIXME, if choosing ERR to
>>all is correct or if some cases are useless.
>Way too big, please use
>#define SND_ERR(err, text) \
>	case err: \
>	  SOMETRACE( text "\n"); \
>	  break;
>A sound still playing could easily be a winmm bug, not only a card driver bug...
>Andreas Mohr
I think it is not a wine bug because :
* there are 8 "players"
* the error occures only with two ( shoe and iron )

Sorry, I do not understand what you advise me to do. Could you send me
an example using an error ?
If there is a wine error I think this patch will be a good way to debug it.