Resend: Re-implement MSVCRT *printf functions

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:09:50 CST 2004

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 04:16:02PM +0000, Aneurin Price wrote:
> I don't really understand what it is you want, but I think I'm going to
> have to give up on this for the moment, until I get enough time to get
> more coding practice.
> Aneurin Price

If you don't mind, I will take up hacking it.  Like I said, I started my own
printf a while back.  I'm not sure what path I would take with your code.  I'll
have to study it thoroughly.  I may just improve on it, or I may use ideas from
it to make mine functional.  My last version may be worth reviving, because
it tried to mimick wine style coding as much as it could.  If I were to use
your code, I have some reproducible issues that need to be solved to start.
But I need to see how well I can understand your code.  So lets see what
happens this next week.

Jesse