No RichEdit20A window class

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Fri Nov 19 05:22:31 CST 2004

Michael Ost wrote:

> (1) The wine bug (I think) is that riched32.dll is registering the wrong
> window class name. Here's a suggested patch:

RICHEDIT_CLASS20A is provided by riched20.dll, not riched32.dll.  The
windows 2000 implementation uses riched20.dll to implement riched32.dll
  (ie. moves the richedit code to riched20.dll and implements the
RICHEDIT_CLASS10A class using the new RICHEDIT_CLASS20A class.

In short, the existing code registers the correct class name, but we
need to make a new dll dlls/riched20, and do alot of work on the
richedit control :)

Actually, since we need to work on riched20, we might as will implement
that properly, rather than trying to reuse the edit control.

Mike