Win32 simulation

Demoniak demo_niak at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 19 08:37:55 CST 2004

Hi !

Currently, I try to develop a stress tool for Windows. My main problem is to "simulate" multiple Windows system on one machine because of mouse and keyboard, and because only one Desktop or one Station can be active at a time.
I discover Wine and I wonder if it is possible to use it on Windows platform to launch mutliple Windows-like OS ?
- on http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241 there is a Win32 package. Is it dedicated to install Wine on Win XP ? How can I install it (five zip) ?
- is it possible to launch multiple Wine on Windows ? (typically each one in a different Window, easily to monitor ?)
- does Wine support Windows hooks mechanism ?
I think it is a good beginning if I can have all this answers ;-)))

Thanks

Demoniak (not my real name)

Demoniak
http://www.quisque.com

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !