Version information in hhctrl.ocx breaks hhupd.exe
Sven.Paschukat at t-online.de
Sat Nov 20 09:40:09 CST 2004
> Here is version 1.1a (4.72.7325) but we could go with 1.21 the version
> that shipped with win 2K (4.73.8412) and IE 5.5 onward will still
> update. and (4.74.8875) is version 1.32 btw...
> Any preference?
I have had to append the WINE_FILEVERSION und WINE_PRODUCTVERSION with a
",0" to avoid a parser error, but then it compiles.
The 4.72.7325.0 is ok i think. In my tests it runs with IE5, IE6, Winzip
9.0 and the hhupd.exe itself.
-------------- next part --------------
* Version information for hhctrl.ocx
* Copyright 2004 Hans Leidekker
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
#define WINE_FILEDESCRIPTION_STR "Wine htmlhelp OCX"
#define WINE_FILENAME_STR "hhctrl.ocx"
#define WINE_FILEVERSION 4,72,7325,0
#define WINE_FILEVERSION_STR "4.72.7325.0"
#define WINE_PRODUCTVERSION 4,72,7325,0
#define WINE_PRODUCTVERSION_STR "4.72.7325.0"
#define WINE_PRODUCTNAME_STR "htmlhelp"
More information about the wine-devel