epoll, LSB (was: Re: Problem roundup)

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Sun Nov 21 17:40:18 CST 2004

> Could we show (our own pages) where users could choose distro, then
> distro version, then actual package? Instead of pointing them to a few
> screenful of files directly...

We already partially have this, if you go to http://www.winehq.com/download and
click on Red Hat you get this page
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241&package_id=77396
that only contains RH packages. But I still think you should consider building
fewer packages, probably an i586 build would do for almost all users.

> Other ideas?

Also have you ever tried building an RPM that runs on more than one version of
RH? To run on 3 versions of mdk I only had to make very minor changes to the RPM.

Ivan.

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it