Adding debuginfo Support to Wine Makefiles

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Wed Nov 24 11:24:01 CST 2004

Hi,

I want to add support generating .debug files that are linked from .so
files so that we can have one set of binaries, no matter whether a
person is a developer or end-user and yet have no additional disk space
or bandwidth costs.
This is really just a RFC about changes I've made to the DLL makefiles,
before I start copying and pasting them to the other areas. Am I on the
right lines here? Do I need to add a configure check for objcopy? Do I
need a configure check for the --add-gnu-debuglink option?

Rob