No RichEdit20A window class

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:45:50 CST 2004

Krzysztof Foltman wrote:
> Mike McCormack wrote:

>> so long as you are the sole author.
>

> That's where part of the problem is: as long as someone sends me just a
> "Ctrl-arrow" patch, I can always be suspected of stealing that patch. It
> puts me in a very uncomfortable position.

Perhaps a suggestion... ask that for some period of time, people who
submit patches against your code do so under a BSD or X11 license. Wine
itself was under an X11 style license for quite a few years, so that
probably won't scare too many people off. Be specific (and reasonable)
about the period of time, though.