Changed IE6 install script to run IE6 completely out-of-box

Hajime Segawa winetips at sidenet.ddo.jp
Mon Nov 29 06:20:25 CST 2004

>Quick tip: if you grab the IEBATCH file from my IE installer script:
>
>http://bylands.dur.ac.uk/~mh/wine-ie
>
>and put it in your script then the IE installer won't prompt the user for
>any information when installing. This is good as not all the things it
>would otherwise install work yet. Also it makes it a fully automatic
>hands-free install which I quite like.

Thank you for your advice.
OK, I've implemented fully-automated install option in my script using
iebatch.txt from your script.
I also included some workarounds and ie6 can be installed with default
option.
http://sidenet.ddo.jp/winetips/files/wine-config-sidenet-1.6.0.tgz

Also, there are another two new features :
Internet Explorer setup can be downloaded during install.
Multi language support started.