Problem with file dialog

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at
Mon Nov 29 15:01:43 CST 2004

This patch breakes the file open/save dialog for me:

The 5 buttons(go up one folder, go to desktop, new folder, ...) appear above
the directory selektor and have a height of only a few pixels, so the icons
are not visible and it's hard to click the buttons(see the attached
Reversing lines 89-96 of the patch solves the problem.

I don't send a patch, because I don't think simply reversing the lines is the
correct solution. What is a correct fix for this?