Audit the buttons code

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Tue Oct 5 06:11:11 CDT 2004

"Shachar Shemesh" <wine-devel at shemesh.biz> wrote:

> But how would someone reading the comment find the docs?

By searching MSDN. The docs are being changed everytime, and providing
even an URL one can't guarantee that the address will exist next time
you try to access it.

> Especially if
> the code is in User32 and docs are in comctl. Also, it would appear to
> me that you can't say "version 6" without saying version 6 of what.

Yes, that's clearly another confusion. Even you, the developer, have no
idea why the words "version 6" are there. That's why they have to be removed.

--
Dmitry.