Winefile: fix "move file" implementation

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Wed Oct 6 13:07:51 CDT 2004

> "Martin Fuchs" <martin-fuchs at gmx.net> wrote:

> > - use TCHAR to make the code UNICODE compatible

> By using TCHAR you actually hide the problem and make the code
> very hard to maintain. What is the purpose of that in Wine or
> ReactOS? Why don't you use unicode directly?

Come on - is this really that difficult?  ;-)
And as you see, I will maintain it for you.

Winefile was always UNICODE/ANSI-capable by using TCHAR, TEXT(),
and the right functions. Currently ReactOS is using the UNCODE version,
and Wine is using the ANSI version. Both without problems.

Regards,

     Martin