Winefile: fix "move file" implementation

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Thu Oct 7 03:56:30 CDT 2004

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Martin Fuchs wrote:
> Winefile was always UNICODE/ANSI-capable by using TCHAR, TEXT(),
> and the right functions. Currently ReactOS is using the UNCODE version,
> and Wine is using the ANSI version. Both without problems.

I think it's wrong that Wine's winefile is ANSI: doesn't that mean we'll
have trouble displaying filenames in some cases?

Certainly if it used Unicode on Wine too we would be garanteed not to
have the problem...

Francois Gouget         fgouget at