[OT] Anyone want to write a book on Wine?

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Oct 8 15:35:34 CDT 2004

Hey folks,

I've had an editor approach me about writing a book on Wine;
it's not something I or anyone around here expressed a
strong interest in.

However, she seems very nice, and so I offered to pass
her query along and see if anyone else is interested.
If you are, please contact her directly; I've obfuscated
her email in down below.

Cheers,

Jeremy

----------------

Hi Jeremy,

Please let me introduce myself. I am the editor at Prentice Hall PTR
who has worked with John Terpstra and Chris Hertel on their
respective books. They have both spoken to me about you.

I am wondering if you would be interested in writing a book on the Wine
project, or if you know of anyone who may be interested. It
certainly seems to be a worthy topic, and a book would help both
educate those interested in using it and spread the word.

I would be happy to talk to you about the publishing process,
or to anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks in advance.

Jill

Jill Harry
Executive Editor
AW/PHPTR
jill -dot- harry -isat - pearsoned -dot- com
www.phptr.com