Wineconf 2005

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Fri Oct 8 16:26:02 CDT 2004

Hello All,

would you consider having Wineconf 2005 during Linuxtag in Karlsruhe (Germany)?
Linuxtag is from 22.-25. 06. 2005. I will ask the organizers of Linuxtag tomorrow
whether they would be willing to provide infrasturccture during the event unless
I hear a definitve no before. Going to Karlsruhe would be flying to Frankfurt or
Stuttgart and then a single train to Karlsruhe.

  Ciao
        Joerg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at loplof.de>