shlfolder test fails on my system

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Oct 9 01:41:03 CDT 2004

Well, I tried to shuffle the order of creation of these files. The results I got
was as follows:
- On windows I was getting "sorted by name" order.
- On Linux I was getting creation order.

I tested XP, 2003 and 98 all with same results. So my assumption was that I
would always get the "sorted by name" order from windows no meter what. I could
be wrong here. If this is the case it has something to do with SHFolder's
heading information, that we currently ignore.

I'll submit an improved patch tomorrow. There are few more things I wanted to
test with this setup as well.