Rename Wine User Guide to Wine User's Guide?

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at
Thu Oct 14 16:19:23 CDT 2004

Scott Ritchie wrote:

>The Winelib documentation is called the Winelib User's Guide, but the
>Wine documentation is called the Wine User Guide.
>I think for consistency's sake we should rename the Wine User Guide to
>Wine User's Guide - afterall, it's a guide for the user, not about the
>Scott Ritchie
>scott at
After reading major parts of this thread, I can only come to the
conclusion that it's time for me to rewrite my wine presentation. In
particular, there is a part there about wine "not being ready". I guess,
if we can spend over four days arguing about an apostrophe, then there
is nothing to it but assume that all the coding is done :-)

Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.