Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: about a book I'm thinking of writing

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Mon Oct 18 03:42:21 CDT 2004

This is in relation to an idea I had a few months ago.  Bruce Perens stated
that he didn't see any future at present for a book on ReactOS, but he would
definitely be interested in a book on Win internals, from one of the Wine
developers.

Is there anyone on this list who'd be interested?  FWIW, I'd be willing to
edit, if necessary.  (That's something I'm not unfamiliar with.)

Wesley Parish