oleaut32: SafeArrayDestroyData

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Oct 18 12:54:58 CDT 2004

On Monday 18 October 2004 19:19, Walt Ogburn wrote:

> Also, is there a way to make the tests in oleaut32/tests/ run on the
> native dlls?  If so, I could more clearly show that the Windows version
> doesn't null pvData.

Wine's build system has support for cross compiling tests into PE
executables with MinGW. You can then run these on Windows of course,
or on Wine with:

  WINEDDLOVERRIDES="oleaut32=n" wine oleaut32_crosstest.exe <yourtest>

after you've put a native oleaut32.dll in ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system
Cross compiling tests is documented here:

  http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-devel/cross-compiling-tests

Alternatively you could carry over the source for the tests to a
Visual C installation and it should build there as well. This
is also documented on the site.

 -Hans