Thorsten Kani beebix at
Wed Oct 20 11:19:37 CDT 2004

sorry- i meant SM_CYBORDER and SM_CYEDGE. (classical past_1:00am typo)
testing shows that using SM_CYBORDER instead of SM_CYEDGE affects
appearence only minimal.
if this bug only appears while using it under windows, it shouldnt be
really important.

Do you agree setting OFFSET_Y to zero is a good compromise in this case ?